Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NBA Playoffs!!!


I'm not a huge NBA fan. In fact I don't even really have a particular team that I really like, but rather I like particular players. My all time favorite it Dwyane Wade. He is silky! He takes it to the rack until someone can stop him and then he'll pop it in your eye. I admire his game for sure. Kevin Durrant is another one of my favorites. His game is just filthy. His range is ridiculous and he is a great team player.

Anyways these last few games have been amazing! Multiple OT's this week with ridiculous shots by Memphis to even get into the OT's have made the NBA pretty entertaining. It will never top NCAA March Madness but for the time being it has been pretty entertaining. But for now hopefully I can see Durrant and Wade square off in the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment