Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Summer to Remember!!

I probably won't get a lot of time to write before school starts so I'm going to do it now. But then again I haven't written all summer so does it really matter ha ha. At any rate this summer has been amazing. Everything I wanted it to be and more. Here are the highlights in no particular order.

-Lake Powell
-Landon's Wedding
-My moms cousin's wedding (boy marrying a boy)
-Participating in the Mormon Bachelorette
-Laci's Wedding
-Ty's high school graduation
-Vegas Part I
-Vegas Part II
-Lake Mead
-Summer Summit
-Family Reunion in Washington
-Kareokee night at Applebee's with the boys
-Trafalga on Tuesday nights
-Seven Peaks every week
-Longboarding in the canyon
-Mountain Biking at Corner Canyon & Sundance
-Zion's with Austin and Laci
-Biking Gooseberry Mesa
-Hiking Angel's landing
-Grand Canyon with Logan
-Arizona trip with Logan
-Breakfast/Lunch/Desert with Calie in Scottsdale
-Acceptance into the Accounting Program
-Allen's wedding
-A great 2Q at work
-Teaching the missionaries Bulgarian
-Janky Club 440
-Stadium of Fire
-4th of July all nighter with Logan ;-)
-Dance parties
-Sundance moonlight ride/hike
-Scotty's cabin
-Utah Lake boating trips
-Bonfires especially at Lake Powell ;-)
-Park City Roller Coaster
-Yogurtland
-Salt Lake lunch dates
-NBA playoffs
-Three Forks Loop (Flat tire/high hippie n all)
-Shooting the Tube

Wow what a list. I probably forgot some things, but nonetheless this summer has been awesome. I'm excited to get back to school though and continue with my education, but I have definitely had a lot of fun playing this summer.

4 comments: