Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ducky want water?




It may be a fairly dumb phrase, but it has provided so much entertainment as of late. As always, my roomies from the d.a.m.p. c.a.j.'s or in other words Dubois, Anstead, Mattinson, Purvis; Cole, Allen, Jace, Scott have consistently fed the duckies at the duck pond. They love us so much. We give them the good bread with fiber. :-) Last night was no different. All of us even had DTR's with our favorite ducks. It's official!

As an apartment we also decided since all of us are losing our lil bet with Frank (If none of us are engaged by June, we all owe him dinner; if one of us is, then he owes all of us dinner), we will be doing an apartment dating participation dealio next semester. More details to follow. It should be dandy.

It's Thanksgiving week and I wish I could go home and spend time with my family. I've missed my youngest sister growing up. Every time I go home, she's a different girl. I miss watching my brother play basketball and wish I were there to help him be better than I was, but that's life as an adult. I'm just grateful for eternal families and that this is just a small amount of time I have to be away from them. I used to think I couldn't wait for my brother to stop wearing my clothes, but now I would let him wear everything I had if I could live with him again. I'm glad I'm not so selfish anymore.

This is also the last week with my group of missionaries. They have been a great group and it will be fun for them to finally get to Bulgaria, but it's always hard saying good-bye to a group. This week I also did some sealings for some Bulgarian names. That was a really neat experience especially because the sealings were just a few generations back in a member's family that I know.

I have been a lil worried about my Mcom class and always will until it's over even though I love it. This week I had a lil worry slip when my teacher handed back my memo and said it was the best one she had ever seen and would like to use it for future classes. I was super excited and even got a bonus point for it.

We discovered text bombing this week and it has been one of the most entertaining things I've ever done. Basically we send up to 2000 texts to a person every 1-30 seconds. It's very entertaining. If you have a smart phone you should try it.

Last but not least we started our apartment blog. It's the dampcajs.blogspot.com. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment